- Bamboo skewers
- Barbeque grill or hibachi
- 2 pounds chiken breast, thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground tumeric
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
Soak your bamboo skewers in water for about 15 minutes before putting on the meat. This will help reduce the amount ofburning you will have to deal with.
Weave the skewer through the meat, putting 3 or 4 pieces onto each skewer.
Cook on your grill until done, it should take only a few minutes on each side. You can also use an indoor or stovetop grill, but it just isn't the same.
Serve with Peanut Dipping Sauce.